With TRUPAY®, carriers can now cost-effectively provide their policyholders with the convenience of automatically paying premiums each payroll. Carriers using our pay-as-you-go product can:
- Maximize the insured's predictability and cash flow
- Increase savings by reducing invoicing and audit costs
- Accurately match premium with risk
- Minimize audit surprises and bad debts at the end of the policy term
- Expect 4-5% higher retention rates compared to standard books
Our pay-as-you-go Workers Comp product is the most widely used product on the platform and an industry leader in collected premium.
Property & Casualty Lines
All commercial Property and Casualty Lines of business can be added to pay-as-you-go processing by collecting earned premium each pay period. Policyholders benefit from the convenience of one bill for all their insurance premiums and a simple payment process. Carriers benefit from reduced mailing and administration costs and increased cross-sell opportunities. Split Limit is developing this product in partnership with our customers.
Intuit Payroll Integration
Split Limit Studios is the only pay-as-you-go platform providing an automated interface with Intuit. Once policyholders complete the initial registration, TRUPAY® receives payroll data from all Intuit payroll platforms automatically each time the small business runs payroll. The Intuit Payroll Integration functionality includes:
- Accurate identification of policyholders that use Intuit Payroll through a real-time FEIN match
- Automatic registration for Intuit Payroll customers
Split Limit can provide the Intuit payroll data services
with your in-house pay-as-you-go solution by using TRUPAY® Connect.
We’ve done the work for you by integrating hundreds of payroll companies into our platform. Use the power of TRUPAY® to receive payroll data from multiple sources and consolidate them into one format. TRUPAY® Connect enables you to integrate payroll feeds into your system in a fraction of the time.